Burren Court is comprised of 6 beautiful apartments, 4 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor, nestled around the Big Tree in the courtyard. The ground floor apartments have their own entrance, whilst first floor apartments are entered up a shared staircase and through the balcony doors.
Each apartment has one double and one twin room, sleeping four people comfortably. There is a main bathroom and ensuite bathroom in each, both with toilet, wash basin and shower. There is a full kitchen and dining area where you can rustle up a gourmet feast for your fellow travellers, cook a proper Irish breakfast before your day of adventures or simply pop on the kettle for a cup of tea whenever you fancy. A flat screen television and a couch to curl up on offer the chance to chill out after a day exploring the Burren. Free WIFI is available to guests in the apartments.
- Linen, towels, hairdryer and toiletries provided*
- Each kitchen contains a fridge, freezer, kettle, microwave, toaster, hob and oven, cutlery and delph, tea and coffee
- Dining and living room seating for four people
- Gas central heating throughout**
- Free WIFI
- Travel cot and high chairs are available for babies and infants (Essential to request at time of booking)
- There are no laundry facilities in the apartments; a communal washer and dryer are available to guests in the service building
* Extra linen and towels will incur a charge **Gas usage metered throughout stay and will incur additional fee
deposits & Cancellations & Refunds
We require a deposit of 200 euro for each apartment booking. The deposit will be refunded within 7 days of departure once we ensure that the terms & conditions of rental have been complied with. Burren Court reserves the right to charge the cardholder and/or guest(s) for any damage caused by the guest or any of the guest’s party. A full inventory check of the property is carried out before the guest’s arrival and after the guest has departed. Any damage to the property or missing or damaged contents will be charged to cardholder and/or guest(s).